DatabaseMapperPro is a database scanner that can immediately uncover configuration mistakes, identification and access control issues, missing patches, or any toxic combination of settings that could lead to escalation of privileges attacks, data leakage, denial-of-service (DoS), or unauthorized modification of data held within data stores. Through its simple setup and easy-to-use interface, you can immediately discover, assess, and report on the security, risk, or compliance posture of any database store within your environment (on premise or in the cloud) in minutes. Complementary to host/network operating system and static/dynamic application scanners, DatabaseMapperPro is a great addition to any existing security toolkit with its concentration on relational database stores.
Complete, Accurate, and Intuitive Data Security Solution: Automated inventory, testing, information gathering, and analysis empower you with the intelligence to harden the security of your data stores.
- Discover new or rogue installations, develop security policies, perform safe penetration tests, audit for policy violations, and deliver comprehensive reports on the security of your data stores from every possible angle.
- Agent-less data security scanning that can remotely discover, assess, and report on the security posture, risk profile, and compliance status of all of your relational databases and big data stores.
Automated Data Security, Risk, and Compliance Questionnaire Development: Create or customize from a number of prepackaged data security controls based on industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Questionnaire results are presented along with assessment results for a complete end-to-end report on the data store being reviewed.
- Complete questionnaire customization capabilities together with annotation, exception, and suppression features.
Manage Data Security Assessment Results and Remediation Efforts: Facilitates closing the loop from initial discovery of databases and big data stores to fixing the vulnerability or policy violation.
- Reporting facilities to communicate data security holes and policy violations to various team members in your organization (colleagues, executives, and technicians).
Complementary and Compatible Security Solution: With a focus on relational database and big data platforms, our solutions provide everything organizations need to factor these critical technologies into their existing security management, risk mitigation, and compliance efforts.
- SQLGuard picks up where other scanning solutions fall short, by providing an up-to-date, accurate, and lightweight data store discovery, assessment (security, risk, and compliance), and reporting solution without the use of agents or reliance on Database Administrative (DBA) expertise or privileges.
- Many security scanners investigate and examine vulnerabilities of the host and network operating system with minimal and inaccurate relational database and big data store checks.
- Other “data security” or “database scanners” require extensive Database Administrator (DBA) privileges or rely on agents for their assessments.
- Industry standard interfaces to integrate with existing security and IT operation solutions.
- Meets Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Compatibility Requirements.
Continuously Updated Data Security Knowledgebase: ASAP Updates – Extensive and continuously updated analytics and knowledgebase of relational databases and big data security best practices, configuration settings, and vulnerabilities.
- Backed by our own data security research and development team to discover, develop, and integrate their knowledge, intelligence, and visualization best practices into SQLGuard solutions.