- Easily review all of the accessible assets, user access levels, and security feature usage throughout your environment.
- Identify and highlight recently added, rogue or missing data store installations and objects.
- Quickly ascertain the configuration state of all your data stores (relational or big data).
Our product solutions provide a systematic and targeted search facility to uncover all of your installed data stores, their respective operational components, objects, users and enabled features/capabilities. As a result, a complete inventory of the number of these entities, operational components, version numbers, names, objects (tables, stored procedures, functions, programs, etc.), users, roles, privileges and enabled features are provided.
- Data Stores - Accurate inventory of relational databases and big data stores including type, version, patch level, and names.
- Objects and Users - All users, groups, roles, and privileges.
- Features and Capabilities - Complete listing of all the parameters, configuration settings, and features that are enabled, disabled or missing.